WE ARE Dedicated to igniting your passion for BODY ART.
The true love and respect we receive from our loyal Customers, makes us feel motivated and energized every single day!
THANKS A MILLION!Send us YOUR Idea!
This is the Privacy & CookiesPolicy (the ‘Policy’) of FBI TattooLondon, company number 11729201 of 424 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London E179AA (hereafter ‘FBITattoo London’, ‘we’ or ‘us’).
This Policy describes the ways inwhich FBI Tattoo London collects and uses information about you when you use its website at “https://fbitattoolondon.co.uk” (hereafter the “Website”).
FBI Tattoo London may change this Policy at any time in which case we shall notify you of any changes to this Policy by noting this on the Website and/or advertising the Offer (as applicable). The changes will apply to your use of the Website and/or Offer (as applicable) after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Policy you should not continue to use the Website and/or participate in any Offer (as applicable). If you continue to use the Website and/or participate in any Offer(as applicable) after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use ofthe Website and/or participation in any Offer (as applicable) indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Policy.
This Policy was last changed on 1st of August 2021.
For the purposes of dataprotection legislation, FBI Tattoo London is the controller for the processingof your personal data.
1. Information which is collected when you use the Website and/or participate in any Offer (as applicable): FBI Tattoo London may collect the following information from you when you use the Website and/or participate in any Offer (as applicable):
a. any information which you choose to submit via the Website in order to contact FBI Tattoo London about a particular request, namely your name, e-mail address and the message and subject of the message that you submit to FBITattoo London;
c. your name and e-mail address if you choose to participate in any Offer via a retail site on which you have just purchased goods/services. FBI TattooLondon obtains this information from the retailer that you have just purchased goods/services from or you have entered this data yourself.
2. How the information collected about you listed in Clause 1 above is used by FBI Tattoo London: The information about you described in Clause 1 may be used by FBI Tattoo London as follows:
a. the information in 1(a) is used by FBI Tattoo London to process your particular contact request e.g., to answer any questions you have about FBI Tattoo London’s products and/or services;
b. the information in 1(b) is used to carry out various administrative tasks on the Website and to monitor and improve the functioning of the Website, as well as, in the case of the Tracking Cookies, to monitor your activity if you choose to participate in any Offer (as applicable) via a FBI Tattoo London generated link shared by a consumer;
c. the information in 1(c) is used to administer and provide the Offer to you;
d. all of the information set out in Clause 1 is shared with third parties as described in Clause 5 below.
3. Grounds for processing: FBI Tattoo London relies on the following processing grounds:
a. for the information in 1(a), contractual necessity as FBI Tattoo London requires this information in order to be able to respond to the contact request submitted by you;
d. for the information in 1(d), consent as you choose to participate in the Offer by agreeing to accept it. FBI Tattoo London is not, however, responsible for the actions of your friend in choosing to send the Offer to you and does not collect and/or process any data relating to you until you choose to participate in the Offer.
4. Sharing information with third parties: FBI Tattoo London shall NOT PASS your information to any third party (other than as described in this clause). Your information may be subject to FBI Tattoo London’s obligations to comply with applicable data protection legislation, and be shared with the following third parties:
a. it's web hosting company;
b. it's server providers;
c. having taken precautions to maintain the security of such information, FBI Tattoo London may share this information with its regulator -the Information Comissioner's Office (hereafter ICO, our registration number is ZA892402);
d. in anonymised form, FBI Tattoo London may share the information with:
I. any third party, in relation to the sale of some or all of FBI Tattoo London’s business, or its assets, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation. FBI Tattoo London will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your rights continue to be protected if your personal data is transferred in accordance with this clause;
II. data aggregators and platform providers as part of an analysis of user metrics or sales performance;
III. law enforcement agencies in compliance with law enforcement.
5. Linksto third party websites and third party adverts: FBI Tattoo London is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites, including any retailer’s, even if you access them via the Website. You should check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, if you link to the Website from a third party site or via a social network, FBI Tattoo London is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommends that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
6. Security: FBI Tattoo London has implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
7. Storage and Data Retention: We store your personal data in the EEA and we retain your personal data for such time period as is necessary for us to do so, depending on the nature of the personal data in question.
a. What are Cookies?
- Session cookies enable you to move from page to page within the Website and any information you enter will be remembered but is deleted when you close that page on the Website or after a short time.
- Persistent cookies allow us to remember your preferences and settings when you use the Website in the future.
b. Disabling Cookies:
- The use of the cookies described above improves the functionality of the Website and your experience of using them.
- If you do not want these cookies to be served on your device, you are able to disable them by changing the settings within the Website.
- Please note that if you do decide to disable cookies you may not be able to access some of the Website, and some of the features of the Website may not function properly.
c. Third Party Cookies:
d. More information:
- To find out more about how cookies work, how to manage and delete them and to see which ones have been set please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
I. Cookie Type: User Cookies
Purpose: FBI Tattoo London uses reverbToken cookies which contain user details for users that have signed up to the Website. It tracks a user’s first name, last name and user type.
II. Cookie Type: Tracking Cookies
Purpose: FBI Tattoo London uses the following tracking cookie, reflecting the client that the user has interacted with, in order to stop clients from writing over other clients’ tracking data. This is stored when a user clicks on an FBI Tattoo London link. It contains information about the FBI Tattoo London link clicked and when it happened. In addition to adding tracking cookies to the user’s browser FBI Tattoo London also stores the Referrer, IP and, User-Agent of each click to identify trends and prevent fraud.
III. Cookie Type: Third Party Cookies
Purpose: FBI Tattoo London uses the following third-party cookies, please click on any of them for further information: Google Analytics Solutions and Hot Jar
9. Exercising your rights: You can contact us using the details set out in Clause 10 below if you wish to:
I. access a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
II. correct any items of personal data that we hold about you; and/or
III. have any items of personal data that we hold about you erased or object to our processing of such items of personal data.
Please note that if this request relates to information that we obtain from a retailer we may ask you to contact the retailer directly to make the same request.
10. FBI Tattoo London Details: If at any time you would like to contact FBI Tattoo London about your views on this Policy or any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an E-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at “Data Protection Query, FBI Tattoo London, 424 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London E17 9AA”.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the ICO by contacting https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ them at any time.
By booking your appointment and/or paying your deposit, you are agreeing to FBI Tattoo London’s Terms and Conditions of Service.
This agreement is valid without signature.
If you ever feel treated unfairly, please always communicate to us, so we can work out a solution and keep the mood and the outcome of your tattoo positive.
Here are some conditions that we at FBI TattooLondon believe all clients should understand BEFORE moving forward with any work / request / payment.
Please read our Terms and Conditions of Service completely and ask any questions if necessary to ensure your complete understanding! You are most welcome to do so by sending us ane-mail to email@example.com
We will aim to reply to you within 48 hours of receiving your request.
- We will treat you with all our trust, patience and respect if you are willing to do the same for us.
- Work on your design starts AFTER we agree upon wants and needs, as well as potential outcomes and scheduling considerations. Any critique, change or input will happen face to face at the times reserved for your project ONLY. We will not take critique, change or input over social media / phone / text.
- Once we start the process of your tattoo, we will tattoo you, and you will get tattooed. Trust is an important aspect of this process. We trust you to care for your tattoo and show up on the agreed time, and you trust us to provide quality work for you, which we will.
- We will NOT make any changes to anything we agreed upon without consulting you, unless you have explicitly given us this kind of creative freedom.
- If you suggest changes mid-project that our practitioner is not comfortable with for aesthetic or other reasons, FBI Tattoo London reserves the right to finish the work as originally planned (if possible) before implementing those changes to avoid regrets on both sides.
- Of course, our main goal is to finish the project to YOUR satisfaction, but your trust and patience is necessary for working together.
- To protect our privacy and creative freedom, FBI Tattoo London reserves the right to pause or terminate the project, should working with you become intolerable due to your neglect of any of the points in these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge by signing our Tattoo Consent Release Form that you have been giventhe full opportunity to ask all questions which you might have about theobtaining of your tattoo and that all your questions have been answered to yourfull satisfaction.
You specifically acknowledge to have been advised of the facts and matters setforth below and agree as follows:
- If you have any condition that might affect the healing of your tattoo, you MUST advise our practitioner.
- You are not pregnant or nursing / breast feeding.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You do not have medical or skin conditions which includes but not limited to: acne, scarring (Keloid), eczema, psoriasis, freckles, moles or sunburn in the area to be tattooed that may interfere with said tattoo.
- If you have any type of infection or rash anywhere on your body, you MUST advise our practitioner.
- You acknowledge that whilst all materials used in the process of tattooing at FBI Tattoo London are sterile, in some rare cases infection, ink loss, allergic reaction and dryness can occur and you agree to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible and this is not the fault of the artist.
- You acknowledge that it is not reasonably possible for FBI TattooLondon to determine whether or not you might have an allergic reaction to the pigments or processes used in your tattoo, and you agree to accept the risk that such a reaction is possible.
- You acknowledge that infection is always possible as a result of obtaining a tattoo, particularly in the event that you do not take proper care of it.
- You will receive verbal AND written aftercare instructions after your session, and agree to follow them while your tattoo is healing.
- You agree that any touch-up work needed, due to your own negligence, will be done at your own expense.
- You acknowledge that variations in color and design may exist between any tattoo as selected by you and as ultimately applied to your body.
- You understand that variations in the appearance of the color of your tattoo are possible depending on the color and condition of your skin.
- You understand that if you have any skin treatments, laser hair removal, plastic surgery or other skin altering procedures, it may result in adverse changes to your tattoo.
- You acknowledge that a tattoo is a permanent change to your appearance and that no representations have been made to you as to the ability to later change or remove your tattoo.
- You acknowledge that to your best knowledge, you do not have a physical, mental or medical impairment or disability which might affect your well-being as a direct or indirect result of your decision to have a tattoo.
- You acknowledge to be over the age of eighteen years and that you have truthfully represented to your FBI Tattoo London practitioner that the obtaining of a tattoo is by your own free choice alone.
- You consent to the application of the tattoo and to any actions or conduct for the procedure.
- You acknowledge that for safety and security reasons CCTV system is on 24/7 in all of the FBI Tattoo London premises, and you do give your permission to be recorded. These records may be stored for crime prevention for no longer than 30 days.
- We are happy to advise you on any issues that may arise from ink loss post-healing, and we recommend that you contact us within 8 (eight) weeks after the tattoo was performed so that we can see if you will need a FREE touch up.
- The nature of tattooing means that your design is part of an irreversible procedure. While we take extreme care in producing a satisfactory representation of the design you have agreed with your FBI Tattoo London practitioner, please be advised that as a client you are relying on an artist’s rendering. Tattooing cannot be expected nor guaranteed as an exact duplicate of a pre-drawn design because of exterior factors including allergies, skin type and client movement.
- The Tattooing of Minors Act: 1969 makes it illegal to tattoo anyone under the age of 18. Parental consent is not accepted. This means proof of age will be requested in a form of a PHOTO ID, so always have it with you for your appointment.
- Please do not come to your tattoo appointment if you are feeling unwell. Just give us as much notice as you can, at least 2 hours before your appointment. Bear in mind that you may still be contagious even if you feel you’ve recovered from symptoms. If you’ve been suffering from a cold, flu, cough, temperature, or a sickness bug for example and have started to feel better, please don'tcome in. We’re a small business, and staff illness has a big impact on us - so please don’t come in unless you’re sure you are no longer contagious.
- Ifyou cancel because you are ill or recovering from illness we will give you a period of time (usually 30 days) in which you must reschedule your appointment. However we will require a proof of your illness from your GP. In THIS SPECIAL CASE your deposit will be carried over to the new appointment. If you are ill a second time and give less than 10 days notice prior to your second appointment, your deposit will then become null and void.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, the time missed will be charged at our hourly rate and will be added to the cost of your tattoo once you arrive. FBI Tattoo London reserves the right not to tattoo you if you arrive leaving insufficient time for us to complete the tattoo.
- Custom drawings/digital tattoo designs are not available UNTIL THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. We ask customers to look through our artists’ tattoo portfolio and reviews (healed and fresh tattoos available on Instagram and reviews on Google and Facebook) BEFORE booking. There is always time on the day to discuss your design and ask for small changes.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, and energy drinks 24hours prior to your appointment. Make sure you have eaten properly prior toyour appointment and feel free to bring snacks and / or food with you.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or we suspect that you are, we cannot / will not tattoo you. You will be asked to leave and your depositwill become null and void.
- On the day of your appointment, a consent form will be provided for you to fill out. You'll be expected to disclose information about health conditions and medications. Certain conditions, medications, or medical histories will mean that we are not able to tattoo you. You can preview the consent form here.
- We advise that it's best not to give your immune system too much to do at once. In order to maximise your healing response for a tattoo, and avoid complications, you should leave at least 2 weeks between your tattoo sessions, and any other procedure. For example, a vaccine (including the Covid Vaccine), cosmetic procedures (such as dermal fillers or botox), dentistry, MINOR injuries or operations.
- For any other MAJOR operations, such as chemo therapy, ongoing hospital treatment, medication, or anything else you're not sure about, please consult with your GP before booking in.
- We do not undertake offensive / sexist / racist tattoos.
- It is your responsibility to care for your new tattoo and follow the aftercare advice provided by your FBI Tattoo London Practitioner. We only recommend using aftercare products, which were specifically made for tattoos. We will provide you with verbal and written aftercare instructions ANDA FREE aftercare product at the studio.
- FBI Tattoo London reserves the right to refuse to tattoo you for any reason.
FONTS & LETTERING TERMS:
- If you wish to incorporate text or lettering into your tattoo you’ll need to decide on a font. Fonts (or typefaces) refer to the style of lettering used. Common fonts are Times New Roman, Helvetica, Courier, etc.
- When selecting a font keep in mind that more intricate/detailed fonts sometimes need to be bigger than you might anticipateto in order of spacing. Keep an eye out for spacing inside the in the letters (e.g. A, a, B, b, d, e, etc.)
- It is very common for intricate letters tattooed too small or spaced too closely to bleed / blur / fade into each other, leaving your tattoo looking less than amazing.
- There are thousands and thousands of fonts out thereso to help you decide we recommend using Dafont.com. Search through the site and find your favorite as well as a backup or two.
The true love and respect we receive from our loyal Customers, makes us feel motivated and energized every single day!
THANKS A MILLION!Send us YOUR Idea!
See the latest updates and news on our Facebook Page.
Become a member in our Facebook Group!
Follow us on Instagram
to see our most
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for educational (and funny) videos.
Follow us on Twitter and hear what the little birdies tell about us.
Give us a thumbsup on Tumblr and see what we are up to.
Portfolio pieces, and
other funny stuff.
Every info you will need.
Reviews, special offers, photos, videos, etc.